Monday 29 December 2008

Another Damn Blog

Yet another blog is probably the last thing I need at the moment but I’ve opened one where I intend to put all my cartoons. If I’m serious about getting any of these published (I’m serious in so far as the response to them has exceeded my expectations), then I think it’s probably a good idea to limit their distribution. I’m sure somebody would point to the Creative Commons licensing scheme but I’d be happier knowing that I can tell anybody who asks that they’ve never been published. Unlike some of my rougher pictures I’ve tended to post here and there and everywhere, I’ve already put up some of my favourites and the cartoons I think I have the best chance of getting published. Depending on your response, I’ll keep on adding to them.

Naturally, if you want to get in, you’ll need to leave a comment or email me. Everybody is welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in, i'd like to see the cartoons

David said...

Thanks Elberry. I would have sent you the offer earlier but I'm not presuming that anybody wants in. Glad you're taking a look. I've only for about four in there at the moment but I have about a dozen more ready to go.

Don said...

I'd like to see what you're drawing also, if you'd let me in.

David said...

Don, love to invite you. I think (I assume) I need an email address to invite you in. I'm not sure if I can do it via your profile. If you can email me an email address at voicefictive@googlemail.com, I can send you the link.