Wednesday 21 January 2009

A Conversation

Them: Hi Richard. I’m such a fan. Love and kisses. xxxxxxxxx.

Me: Perhaps you’re not such a fan. I only twitter to advertise my blog. http://www.richard-madeley.com

Them: No, I love you. You’re so funny. Give Judy my love. I’m you’re biggest fan.

Me: But not necessarily MY biggest fan.

Them: Oh, but I am.

Me: But surely a look at my blog will explain everything.

Them: I don’t understand you, Richard. You can be so cryptic. But that’s why I love you.

Me: My blog explains everything. Please read my blog.

Them: Great blog, Richard. Did Judy help you design it?

3 comments:

BrianMolayo said...

Ahh the trappings of second-hand fame. A lesser man than you might exploit this for nefarious purposes -think of the money you could earn doing personal appearances! Opening Supermarkets!

Brit said...

As "Richard Madeley's Internet Impersonator" I'm sure you'd qualify for Celebrity Dancing on Ice or similar.

Wisbom™ Design said...

Genius!