Friday 2 January 2009

Tractors

So who wants to collect tractors? The ad on TV says that each week, I’ll be able to collect a new model of a piece of farmyard heavy machinery. There are dozens and dozens to collect. If you like tractors.

Tractors...

I’ll trying to think of something interesting to say about tractors. Proper bloggers would know what to say. Some might even own a tractor. They would comment on farming subsidies and how there aren’t enough tractors in the country because of Gordon bloody Brown. Only I can’t think of something interesting to say about tractors. My attempts at being ‘me’ and a ‘real’ blogger are failing miserably. It was easier being somebody else. I could make something up about tractors.

Didn't somebody once write a good poem about a tractor? Or am I thinking of Adge Cutler? He really was worth listening to. I’m no fan of the Wurzels post Adge. But, if you think about it, Adge was probably the closest thing we’ve had to a British Tom Waits.

Hang on. They sang about a combine harvester.

So, in the end, I didn't actually have anything interesting to say about tractors.

Bugger.

No comments: