Friday 9 January 2009

Friday

Stunned. Confused. After a solid 10 hour sleep -- it's always the way after Manchester -- I'm now waiting for a 1TB drive to format. I don't know what to do while I wait. After about half an hour, it's at 11%. I suppose this is only going to get longer, as we move to bigger drives. But I'm eager to get working. Only, I don't know which way to do. Him or there. I have the book to work on -- had some real progress last night in thinking about it -- plus I have my taxes to do. Ha! Taxes. I'm self-employed because I write and want to earn money from it. This time around, I have to do taxes for the magnificent sum of £110, which I earned for some cartoons about a year ago.

Hmm. Suppose I should get that out of the way. I've been putting it off for months.

No comments: